RootED’s investments in schools and school-improvement partners are consistent with our values.
- Quality Public Schools — We are guided by a desire to support our community in enabling opportunity for all students, not by adherence to any political ideology.
- Community Partnership — Voices of students, families, and educators must guide decision-making and intentional efforts must be made to hear from those voices that often are unheard.
- Educator Leadership & Autonomy — Educators and school leaders should have the freedom to enact change in accordance with the needs of the communities they serve.
- Outcome-Driven Innovations — We do not invest in approaches which have proven unsuccessful in enabling opportunity for all students — each of our investments is intended to enable tomorrow to be better than today for students in our community.
- Close the Opportunity Gap — We must ensure the district equitably supports students from all demographics. Denver is a dynamic and diverse city filled with potential leaders. Closing the opportunity gap is imperative to a great public education system.
- Break-the-Mold Solutions — Proactively seek, identify, and fund innovative practices and programs that show promising signs of positive outcomes for students.